Google Pay has set a maximum amount
that can be transferred in a day or month.
According to a support page for Google Pay, a user may reach a daily limit if:
- You try to send more than ₹1,00,000 in one day across all UPI apps.
- You try to send money more than 10 times in one day across all UPI apps.
- You request more than ₹2,000 from someone.
However, limits can differ for Google Pay, UPI, the user’s bank, and Google.
In order to fix these issues, the user will have the following options:
- Waiting until the next day to send more money
- Requesting a smaller amount
Here are some more other reasons why the payment may not go through:
If your daily transactions are below the UPI limit and you’re still having trouble, try a different bank account.
Your bank might have its own limits on how much you can send or receive. Contact your bank for more information.
To protect against fraud, some transactions might get flagged for further review. If you’re having trouble making a transaction and you don’t think you reached a limit, contact Google Pay support for more help.
Additionally, if a user tries to send or receive less than ₹1, the money won’t go through and you’ll get an error message…Read more>>